ALKALISING AID JUICE FOR HANGOVERS
If you have been overindulging in lots of food and alcoholic drinks during the year-end festive season, we have created the ultimate alkalising aid juice to help combat hangovers, heartburn and indigestion.
This zesty and uplifting green juice is concocted from a range of alkaline-forming ingredients such as celery, cilantro, ginger and lemon. It will provide the essential electrolytes your body craves for after a night of heavy drinking and partying. As an added bonus, this juice also helps to kickstart your digestive system while regulating your blood sugar levels to get you up and moving again.
Our super easy to make Alkalising Aid Juice will help you get beach ready and in great shape for summer all year round!
ALKALISING AID JUICE
Love it? Rate it! [ratings]
6 stalks of celery
2 green apples
1 cup cilantro (also known as coriander)
1 inch ginger
1. Wash and dry all the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Roughly chop the celery stalks and cilantro.
3. Core and chop the green apples into smaller pieces.
4. Peel the ginger using a teaspoon.
5. Peel and deseed the lemon.
6. Add all the ingredients into a juicer in any order.
7. Consume the juice immediately or cover and refrigerate to enjoy later.
Freaking Wholesome is an online raw dessert shop based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia providing vegan & allergen-free dessert options. Using only the best ingredients, Freaking Wholesome promises a guilt-free treat for all to enjoy. More information can be found on Freaking Wholesome's FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM