Your search for the perfect men’s swimwear ends here. Māzŭ, otherwise known as the Goddess of the Sea in Chinese, is a Hong-Kong luxury swimwear label that produces fashionable swim shorts for men and boys. Using high quality fabric and prints based on original designs, these East-meets-West swim shorts will definitely stand out at the beach or at the poolside.
ABOUT Māzŭ SWIMWEAR
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
1 Pair of Māzŭ Swimwear Men’s Swim Shorts
Māzŭ Swimwear features Japanese-inspired wave prints and traditional Chinese warship and junk boats, each featuring a blend of tradition and modernity.
We simply adore their matching range of swim shorts for Father & Son. Available in sizes from 3 to 10 years old, these kids swim, shorts match 5 designs than can be found in the mens range.
This is a perfect combo Christmas gift for father and son and can be purchased online with free worldwide delivery at www.mazuswimwear.com
All Māzŭ Swimwear come in their own canvas ditty bag which can be used for the beach.
1. In the comments section below, name us one of the designs that can be found on www.mazuswimwear.com together with your Instagram or Facebook username.
2. LIKE & FOLLOW – REQUIRED
3. For bonus entry, tag 2 friends OR Repost the giveaway feed on SunStyleFiles or Māzŭ Swimwear’s Instagram feed with these hashtags #sunstylefilesxmas and #christmasgiveaway #mazuswimwearto enable us to find you.
*All comments will qualify for the grand prize of a 5-nights stay in Maldives
terms & conditions
- This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE
- Deadline for entries is at 11:59PM Local Swiss time on 20 December 2016
- ONE winner will be chosen at random based on the requirements met for entry
- Winner’s name will be published on www.sunstylefiles.com on 22 December 2016
- Winner is responsible for providing their contact details by email before 27 December 2016 to Māzŭ Swimwear for delivery arrangements
- All decisions are final