By the end of the 15-days celebrations, you will probably be loaded with excess mandarin oranges and some if not most, will end up in the bin. Why not make a delicious, simple yet healthy refreshing sorbet with these oranges! A great dairy free and guilt free dessert for all.
4-INGREDIENT MANDARIN ORANGE SORBET
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mandarin orange segments
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup soy or almond milk
- 3-5 tablespoons organic rice malt syrup (increase or decrease according to taste)
1. In a high speed blender/food processor, blend all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture to a freezer-friendly container & leave it in the freezer for 4-6 hour.
3. Take out from freezer and blend it again for a smoother texture and freeze for another 2 hours. However, if you prefer to skip this step, the sorbet can be eaten immediately.
Note: If mandarin orange is not available, you may substitute with orange, clementine or blood orange.
Freaking Wholesome is an online raw dessert shop based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia providing vegan & allergen-free dessert options. Using only the best ingredients, Freaking Wholesome promises a guilt-free treat for all to enjoy. More information can be found on Freaking Wholesome's FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM